Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.kammamahasamajam.com website ("KMS"). The use of the KMS website is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The www.kammamahasamajam.com,reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
1. REGISTRATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
To register as a member of KMS or to use this Site, you must be of legal age as per the laws of India.By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into website services. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If at any time KMS is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility and information. KMS reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
Your privacy is very important to us. We only collect information for KMS use and will never share your information. Members can be able to view all the details posted by other members in membership, matrimonial, blood donors, job portal and business associates.
3. SHARING YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION
You are responsible for the content and information you post on KMS.
4. NO VOTING RIGHTS
Membership in KMS does not confer any voting rights, any right to vote in the election of KMS 's office bearers or officers or on other matters affecting the governance of KMS.
5. PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
As a member of KMS, you agree to conduct yourself in the highest standards of conduct on KMS. Accordingly, you agree that:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access KMS, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing on KMS.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use KMS to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of KMS, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other KMS functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms & Conditions or our policies.
6. Non-Commercial Use by Members
The KMS Site is for the personal use of individual members to advertise and promote their profiles and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to KMS or otherwise. Organizations or companies cannot become Members of KMS and should not use the KMS Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken,without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
6. PROTECTING OTHER MEMBER'S RIGHTS
We respect other member's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on KMS that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on KMS if we believe that it violates these Terms & Conditions or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on KMS.
7. Material Submitted by You
Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address and CV), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
No person has any right or guarantee to membership or to continued membership in KMS. You acknowledge and agree that KMS may, at its sole discretion, cancel any member's membership at any time for any reason, with or without cause, in accordance with applicable laws. If a member's membership in KMS is cancelled, all of that former member's privileges attributable to the membership will immediately cease. KMS will not pay or be obligated to pay any monetary amount to any person for the cancellation of membership.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (a "Claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions, your membership or KMS exclusively in the India District Court for the Coimbatore District of Tamilnadu or a state court located in Coimbatore, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of Tamilnadu will govern these Terms & Conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold harmless KMS (and any of its affiliates, employees, agents, distributors or third party content providers) from and against all Claims, liability and expenses, including attorneys fees and legal fees and costs, relating to or arising out of your KMS membership or your breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions. KMS reserves the right in its sole discretion and at its own expense to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct user actions on KMS and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit on KMS. Under no circumstances will KMS (or any of its affiliates, employees, agents, distributors or third party content providers) be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, your use of KMS or any other interactions with KMS.
Any Liability Of KMS (Or Any Of Its Affiliates, Employees, Agents, Distributors Or Third Party Content Providers) Arising Out Of Or Relating To These Terms And Conditions Will Be Directly Tied To Actual Damages In An Amount Not To Exceed The Total Amount Paid By You To KMS .
11. Our Liability
The material contained on the Site and in the Services is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information on the Site and in the Services and use your own judgement before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. Unless expressly stated in writing by us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials on the Site and in the Services.
We are not liable for:
Any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided on the Site and in the Services or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or
Any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users or advertisers) that take place using or facilitated by the Site and Services; or
Any liability for losses which are not foreseeable or likely a consequence of (i) your use of the Site and Services, or (ii) a breach by us of these General Terms.
- We are not responsible if you cannot use the Site and Services properly or at all because of any event outside our control (e.g. the performance of your or our internet service provider, your browser or the internet.)
- The Site and Services rely in part on software to work. Whilst we monitor the Site and Services and try to fix bugs promptly, we do not guarantee that the Site and Services will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
- Nothing in these General Terms affects any liability which we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- These Terms and Conditions and any membership rights granted hereunder may not be transferred or assigned by you without KMS's prior written consent, which may be withheld in KMS's sole discretion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable in any respect by any court having competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- The failure of KMS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will be effective only in writing signed by KMS.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and KMS with regards to your membership with KMS.
The KMS is not responsible for the use of a hypertext link posted by the members in KMS. Individual users are responsible for any charges that their use may incur. Although the KMS encourages reciprocating links to other relevant web sites in the effort to increase visibility to both sites, hyperlinks to other web sites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of the KMS. Links to and frames of this site are permitted but KMS reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notices. Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that KMS endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
By visiting and using the information at this web site you agree to accept all risks and responsibility for loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
You should not assume that the information contained herein is authoritative, complete or error-free, or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it. It should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something. but we cannot guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the information shown.
To the maximum permitted by law, KMS excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
KMS does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party. KMS will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it and by any of their products.
The World Wide Web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
- Transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties.
- Files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.